“Doctor Who” Themed Wedding Inspiration
Cheesy Spinach Crescent Rolls
Adapted from: Windy City Rolls
-2 tubes Pillsbury crescent rolls (8 ct. each)
-4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
-4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
*feel free to use an type of cheese(s) that are your favorite
-3 oz. fresh baby spinach, chopped (about half of a pre-washed bag)
-1 egg white, beaten
-1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
-dash of salt and pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a large bowl mix together chopped spinach, cheeses, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
3) Unroll crescent dough and divide into triangles.
4) Using a spoon or your hands, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture onto the wide part of the dough triangle.
5) Carefully roll up the crescents.
6) Place on a greased cookie sheet and brush the tops with egg white.
7) Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
The perfect appetizer or snack! Enjoy :)
oh MY GOD
Photo by Joseph Kang Photography
This is such an adorable idea for a save the date. I want to find a couple who is down to try this as part of their engagement session!
nom nom nom nom
Eat, Drink, and Be Married on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/WmY15B
roses in the ice cubes for the champagne bucket
Mary Pickford gets back to nature
Max and I are presenting at the International Conference for the Fantastic in the Arts. It’s in Orlando in March. Neil Gaiman will be there. We are excited, but poor. Support us by backing our Kickstarter!
If you can’t support with MOOLAH then support by LIKING and SHARING our page!
Want more info? Check out our corresponding blog: http://comealongpondofftoneverland.blogspot.com/
Page 1 of 74