1. Start with a section of hair behind your ear or directly above, depending on the length.
2-3. Split the section in two pieces and begin twisting until you reach the end.
4. Take the twisted hair and wrap it over your head. Pin in place.
5. Repeat on the other side.
6. Once you have twisted and pinned both pieces, be sure to tuck any ends so they don’t show.
1. Divide your hair into two sections, from one ear to another.
2. Pin up the top section, just to keep it out of the way.
3. Pull the bottom section into a ponytail.
4. Twist the pony tail into a small bun and pin flat against your head.
5. Now unpin the top section, begin dividing it into small strands.
6. Fold the strands in half and pin them up underneath, try your best to hide the bobby pins!
7. Once you’ve pinned all the strands, carefully use a curling iron to flip the strands out just a little. This will make them look more natural.
8. Add any accessories or pin any loose pieces and you’re done!
1. You want to start by pulling the majority of your hair forward (in front of your face) from nearly the back of your hair line. This is going to feel very Cousin It but you want most of your hair to be toward the front of your head before you begin. Start on one side of the base of your neck and separate three strands of hair.
2. Begin braiding these three strands together.
3. As you braid, follow along the crown of your head and add a little hair to each strand as you braid around.
4. Once you’ve braided around the front of your head finish the braid and use an elastic band to secure it. Pin the braid in place, tucking and pinning any loose pieces.
Have you ever wondered how to style vintage inspired pin curls? Just follow these simple steps!
1. Pin up all of your hair except for a section at the bottom.
2-4. Spray with water and begin taking small sections (about 1 inch) and rolling the hair up to the root. Pin in place.
5-6. Once you finish with the bottom section, release a new section from the pinned hair and continue as before. Do this until all hair is rolled and pinned in place. If you have any shorter hair left on the side, take it and pin it around one of the curls.
7-8. Finish off your bangs by wetting thoroughly and rolling to the hairline.
Pin-Up of the Morning!
Page 1 of 9