- Take a small section of hair from the crown of your head. The bigger the section, the bigger the bow.
- Tie the section with an elastic to create a half ponytail, and avoid pulling the ends through the elastic band the last time you wrap it.
- Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops.
- Insert bobby pins on both the bottom and top of each of the loops.
- Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with bobby pins underneath.
headband and curls // photo by Sonya Yruel
simple, elegant, beautiful.
1. Start with a section of hair behind your ear or directly above, depending on the length.
2-3. Split the section in two pieces and begin twisting until you reach the end.
4. Take the twisted hair and wrap it over your head. Pin in place.
5. Repeat on the other side.
6. Once you have twisted and pinned both pieces, be sure to tuck any ends so they don’t show.
1. Divide your hair into two sections, from one ear to another.
2. Pin up the top section, just to keep it out of the way.
3. Pull the bottom section into a ponytail.
4. Twist the pony tail into a small bun and pin flat against your head.
5. Now unpin the top section, begin dividing it into small strands.
6. Fold the strands in half and pin them up underneath, try your best to hide the bobby pins!
7. Once you’ve pinned all the strands, carefully use a curling iron to flip the strands out just a little. This will make them look more natural.
8. Add any accessories or pin any loose pieces and you’re done!
Page 1 of 9