TAB Style - Bel Aire Bridal @ New York International Bridal Market
When you walk a trade show, one thing’s for sure…you’re never short on gorgeous baubles to catch your eye! Featured above are some super sparkly accessories from the popular and well known bridal accessories line, Bel Aire.
From fascinators to tiaras, broaches and jewelry, a major trend on the show floor this year was the combination of florals with sparkles, especially when fabric notions could be paired with crystals and stones.
For more information on Bel Aire Bridal, visit www.belairebridal.com
- Take a small section of hair from the crown of your head. The bigger the section, the bigger the bow.
- Tie the section with an elastic to create a half ponytail, and avoid pulling the ends through the elastic band the last time you wrap it.
- Split the loop in half to create two smaller loops.
- Insert bobby pins on both the bottom and top of each of the loops.
- Pick up the remaining ends of the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic to hide it. Secure it with bobby pins underneath.
headband and curls // photo by Sonya Yruel
simple, elegant, beautiful.
1. Start with a section of hair behind your ear or directly above, depending on the length.
2-3. Split the section in two pieces and begin twisting until you reach the end.
4. Take the twisted hair and wrap it over your head. Pin in place.
5. Repeat on the other side.
6. Once you have twisted and pinned both pieces, be sure to tuck any ends so they don’t show.
Page 1 of 10